Sunday, April 3, 2011

What Ever Happened to Hats?

In every old movie you watch the ladies (and gentlemen) are always sporting hats. When did this change? I love old hats, I own a few and wear then on occasion, but back in the day it was a staple to any stylish wardrobe. Pick any movie, and someone, or everyone, is wearing a fabulous hat.








Oh how I want to look like these lovely ladies!


Ava


Grace


Marion


Rosalind


Lucille

I think it is time someone brought the hat back...who's with me?

2 comments:

Clara Fercovic said...

I don't know, Emily, sometimes I feel like you, but then I see a frankly ridiculous hat that only looks great because the actress is so gorgeous that could wear a mouse nest on her head and look stylish, and I think to myself. "Yeah, maybe it wasn't a good idea after all." But that's only my opinion, I really hope that more people think like you. Cool blog, btw :)

Audrey said...

Yes, I'm all for hats coming back. Just not the ridiculous ones. :D