Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hey Good Lookin' What You Got Cookin?

Not all oldie movie stars had maids and cooks. Some of them prepared their own din din... and looked fab doing so!


Jack Lemmon and his Thanksgiving turkey.


Joan Crawford serving it up hot.


Rita a little too dolled up with a pie.


Donne Reed, homemaker of the year.


Audrey checking on the roast.


John Wayne and Dean Martin bonding over spaghetti.


Sophia Loren making sure her food matches her hair color.

Come and get it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How cool is this post? I need a couple of these framed in my kitchen. The Joan + Audrey ones are my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

José Martinez said...

Hi Emily! I work at LMU and just graduated. I saw a blog post of yours from a long time ago that you mentioned a connection between the LMU lion and the MGM mascot, Leo. I'm currently working on an article about this for LMU's magazine. I'd like to know more on this--can you call me as soon as you can and help me with some questions? I'd really appreciate it!

310-568-6210

Love this blog, by the way!

José Martinez
LMU University Relations

Mr. Tiny said...

Myrna Loy looks suspiciously like Lena Horne. What do I win???!!!