Sunday, December 4, 2022

It's A Return!

Hello there! Well here I am, ten years later. Much has changed in a decade. My husband and I moved to the country, we made new friends, and created new memories. We rescued a cat named whom we affectionately named Hedy after Ms. Lamarr. Technology has advanced, knowledge has been gained. During this time one thing has remained strong. My love for old films. From reading biographies, repeat watching old favorites, and discovered new films, actors, and filmmakers, the affair has continued! I hope to keep my hand in my passion and give me an outlet to share and learn more about this magical time in history. As Norma Desmond would say, it's not a comeback, it's a return! Let's have some fun!
                                                 

No comments: